I have been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by Nance. http://themomentsmatterblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award-for-me
I have been so fortunate to meet so many wonderful people while I have been blogging. It has been a great experience. Meeting new people, hearing their stories, learning about their different lives and cultures. Nance is one of the wonderful bloggers that I have had the privilege of reading her posts. I write my blog from my heart. I want to be able to tell my story and my experiences so that I can be of help to others and hopefully show that you can recover from tragedy and hardship. I want people to know they can make a difference in other people’s lives for the better. They make a difference in this world for the better because they can. You never know when the simplest of acts of kindness and generosity can lead to the biggest changes in a person’s life and make this world a better place. I am fortunate to be a member of a great group of bloggers that participate in “Covey View”. There are great stories and great writers in this group and I am glad to know them.
Thank you again Nance for nominating me. It is a great honor.
Here are the guidelines:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you. (Nance!)
- List the rules and display the award. (Here they are)
- Share seven facts about yourself. (below)
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (Done)
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I have actually started outlining the 5 stories that I have wanted to write forever. I even have a page one with a paragraph on one of them.
2. I am still in school working on my Gradate Certificate in Project Management and Six Sigma Black belt.
3. I would love to get involved in community theater. I love the theater and drama club in high school was one of my favorite things to do.
4. I believe in Ghosts, the Afterlife in general and UFO’s. I have had too many experiences with each of these areas not to.
5. I want to start a new movement in America called “Equalism”. It is similar to the Humanist Movement. 😀
6. I love the outdoors. Especially if I can find a nice quiet place in the woods next to a lake and just sit and contemplate. I do hate mosquitoes though, so have plenty of bug spray.
7. I believe that God intervened in my life at one point, my turning point, and that I am here for a purpose. I believe it is to help others and to help them aspire to better and bigger things. And it is my sincere hope that I continue to be an inspiration for people.
There are so many blogs that I follow and people that I have met since starting. There are many that don’t want anymore awards and I need to be sure to track those. But here is a list of some of my most inspiring writers:
The Happy Quitter: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/67908459/ (The trials and tribulations of quitting smoking)
Regular Indian Girl: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/68185336/ (Writing about very important issues for women in India)
Rajivchopra: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/51630125/ (Beautiful Photographs)
My Hong Kong Husband: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/53102870/ (Very interesting story of her family life)
Awanamiss: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/59359140/ (Really good story teller)
Bob and Emily: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/65020017/ (She has a wonderful sense of humor)
PriyanClicks: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/21999509/ (Another great photographer)
Millie Anne Lowe: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/59727108/ (Writing a very interesting Serial in her blog right now)
O at the Edges: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/59487473/ (A great place to read poetry and get tips)
Jeanne de Montbaston: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/41367601/ (Interesting articles on history and women)
Written on pavements: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/68224971/ (Beautiful words and pictures)
Hugh’s Views and News: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/64176467/ (Good stories)
Dandelion Fuzz: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/58555552/ (Good writing)
Eye Will Not Cry: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/61918241/ (Like the music videos)
All our Lemmony Things: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/56462557/ (interesting articles)
Thank you again to all of the people that read my blog and have expressed their faith in my and their hope that I keep blogging. Even when I feel that I can’t I try to remember the purpose of my blog is to teach/inspire people that they “Can!”
Love and blessings to all.
5 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
congratulatons…well deserved. I am over the moon excited that you nominated me…Thank you!
Yes, very well deserved. Thank you so much for nominating me. That’s my second nomination for this award and I really should get around to accepting them. Once again, you’ve made my day 😉
And here it is, at last.
I hope you don’t mind me giving you the link, but I wanted to say a big thank you for nominating me.
Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve be aware your
stuff previous to and you’re just too magnificent.
I actually like what you’ve obtained right here, certainly
like what you’re stating and the way in which you assert it.
You’re making it enjoyable and you continue
to care for to stay itt sensible. I caant wait to
read faar more from you. That is really a great site.