I have been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by Nance. http://themomentsmatterblog.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award-for-me
I have been so fortunate to meet so many wonderful people while I have been blogging. It has been a great experience. Meeting new people, hearing their stories, learning about their different lives and cultures. Nance is one of the wonderful bloggers that I have had the privilege of reading her posts. I write my blog from my heart. I want to be able to tell my story and my experiences so that I can be of help to others and hopefully show that you can recover from tragedy and hardship. I want people to know they can make a difference in other people’s lives for the better. They make a difference in this world for the better because they can. You never know when the simplest of acts of kindness and generosity can lead to the biggest changes in a person’s life and make this world a better place. I am fortunate to be a member of a great group of bloggers that participate in “Covey View”. There are great stories and great writers in this group and I am glad to know them.
Thank you again Nance for nominating me. It is a great honor.
Here are the guidelines:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you. (Nance!)
- List the rules and display the award. (Here they are)
- Share seven facts about yourself. (below)
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you. (Done)
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I have actually started outlining the 5 stories that I have wanted to write forever. I even have a page one with a paragraph on one of them.
2. I am still in school working on my Gradate Certificate in Project Management and Six Sigma Black belt.
3. I would love to get involved in community theater. I love the theater and drama club in high school was one of my favorite things to do.
4. I believe in Ghosts, the Afterlife in general and UFO’s. I have had too many experiences with each of these areas not to.
5. I want to start a new movement in America called “Equalism”. It is similar to the Humanist Movement. 😀
6. I love the outdoors. Especially if I can find a nice quiet place in the woods next to a lake and just sit and contemplate. I do hate mosquitoes though, so have plenty of bug spray.
7. I believe that God intervened in my life at one point, my turning point, and that I am here for a purpose. I believe it is to help others and to help them aspire to better and bigger things. And it is my sincere hope that I continue to be an inspiration for people.
There are so many blogs that I follow and people that I have met since starting. There are many that don’t want anymore awards and I need to be sure to track those. But here is a list of some of my most inspiring writers:
The Happy Quitter: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/67908459/ (The trials and tribulations of quitting smoking)
Regular Indian Girl: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/68185336/ (Writing about very important issues for women in India)
Rajivchopra: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/51630125/ (Beautiful Photographs)
My Hong Kong Husband: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/53102870/ (Very interesting story of her family life)
Awanamiss: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/59359140/ (Really good story teller)
Bob and Emily: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/65020017/ (She has a wonderful sense of humor)
PriyanClicks: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/21999509/ (Another great photographer)
Millie Anne Lowe: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/59727108/ (Writing a very interesting Serial in her blog right now)
O at the Edges: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/59487473/ (A great place to read poetry and get tips)
Jeanne de Montbaston: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/41367601/ (Interesting articles on history and women)
Written on pavements: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/68224971/ (Beautiful words and pictures)
Hugh’s Views and News: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/64176467/ (Good stories)
Dandelion Fuzz: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/58555552/ (Good writing)
Eye Will Not Cry: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/61918241/ (Like the music videos)
All our Lemmony Things: http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/56462557/ (interesting articles)
Thank you again to all of the people that read my blog and have expressed their faith in my and their hope that I keep blogging. Even when I feel that I can’t I try to remember the purpose of my blog is to teach/inspire people that they “Can!”
Love and blessings to all.